recount

This summer I went to Hamilton. I was feeling  super happy about going because I had never been there before. I didn’t know what to expect but was excited to go on a trip. 

First, my mom, my brother, my grandparents and I left at 9 in the morning. It took 5 hours to get there. I played Eye Spy with my brother and looked at mountains. I was pretty bored by the time we got to our destination. We stopped for dinner on the way and ate pasta at an Italian restaurant.

Then, we drove to our hotel where we stayed for 5 days. It was a fun hotel that had over 100 rooms. I was in room 247 which had a big comfortable bed, TV and a fancy bathroom. 

Next, we got settled and went to the pool. It was an indoor pool with a diving board but I just floated around. My mom didn’t want to swim with me because she didn’t want to get wet. I swam with my brother, Ethan instead. 

The next day, we went to a chocolate factory. It smelled good because it was full of chocolate. It looked cool and we were able to see machines which were getting chocolate and going into small cups. I did not buy anything but I did get a free chocolate on a stick which was amazing!

Overall, my trip was really fun but also kind of sucked at the same time. Thare was  no internet but I didn’t care about that so much but it was boring . When we went to bed, I was asleep finally. 

2 thoughts on “recount”

1. i like your blog because there is a lot of good detailed part but I want to know what other stuff did you do in the chocolate factory. it is a fumn and cool blog