recount

hello world.    once  I went to go to omega park. I saw a deer and I fed him carrots .I went to the beach and tried to catch a fish but I did not get one but I did see  a fish.  Wanted to  try  to  catch the fish but failed it was to fast

I went to Quebec and i went to a  cottage and I was at the cottage for 3 days and  was playing soccer and we played one of the little football but the one you play inside

And before we went to hamilton in a fun hotel where you eat inside the hotel for 5 days and I went in a pool and was floating a bit and I was swimming a bit . and when we left  we went to a chocolate factory. It was fun and I wanted to go back to eat more chocolate an hour before we went home .

And when we wore it at home I got my family sick with covid 19 for 3 days. I got to omega park on my way to the cottage . I felt happy when I was going on my trip . The trip was so long I was in a car . after like 30 days i got sick and i was at home for 7 days and everyone past  the sickness  and i was at home for way to long and i was feeling ok for half the days but my mum was sick  and i was sick  for  weeks and i think my mum feels a bit sick but i’m not sick at all .and went to get a book i don’t know why i added this but whatever.